One Gallon VT Maple Syrup
- 128 Fl. Oz. (3.79L) of Pure Vermont Maple Syrup
- Sealed in Accordance with Vermont Law, Natural Maple Color and Flavor
- Nothing added – Nothing Removed
- Delicious on pancakes, waffles, French Toast, hot and cold cereals, fruit and ice cream.
- Use in baking, as a sugar substitute, in baked beans, and as a glaze for ham, carrots, yams and squash.
- Keep in freezer for long term storage, Refrigerate after opening.
Vermont Maple Syrup is 100% pure natural “Vermont Gold”. An all natural sweetener that is great for everything from pancakes to baked beans. All syrup is made at Neighborly Farms in Randolph, Vermont.